Prianto CEE: Get the Best of Both Worlds with TeamViewer Integrations for Microsoft
A 30-minute webinar to enable your integrated remote workflow
Register for our Webinar at 11.00-11.30 a.m. on Tuesday, 16th March
Chanel Business Development Manager EMEA, Teamviewer
- Short introduction
- Presentation of TeamViewer integrations in general
- Live demo from TeamViewer with Microsoft integrations
- Sum up with the key benefits and the current promotion on Microsoft integrations
TeamViewer integrates with leading #Microsoft business systems and applications to optimize processes and increase productivity for your customers.
We offer native connectors for
- Microsoft Intune -Exclusively enabling remote support and control for Intune-managed devices - https://bit.ly/2LBQx3Y
- Microsoft Dynamics365 - Microsoft Dynamics 365 lets you break down data silos by unifying your CRM and ERP capabilities. With a TeamViewer integration, you can add the power of remote control technology directly to your Microsoft Dynamics 365 and CRM consoles. Teams - https://bit.ly/39M19Fc
- Microsoft Teams. - Instantly add Remote Device Control and AR-Based Remote Support Capabilities to Microsoft Teams - https://bit.ly/3ipJLKu
- Azure - Azure AD user provisioning with TeamViewer allows you to align our software with your identity provider
- Active Directory - Keep your TeamViewer user accounts up-to-date automatically by synchronizing them with the AD Connector.
TeamViewer is a comprehensive, remote access, remote control and remote support solution that works with almost every desktop and mobile platform, including Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. TeamViewer lets you remote in to computers or mobile devices located anywhere in the world and use them as though you were there. Plus, you can remotely connect to servers, commercial-grade machines, and IoT devices from anywhere, at any time through our secure global remote access network.
As a leading global remote connectivity platform, TeamViewer empowers users to connect anyone, anything, anywhere, anytime. TeamViewer offers secure remote access, support, control, and collaboration capabilities for online endpoints of any kind and supports businesses of all sizes to tap into their full digital potential. TeamViewer has been activated on approximately 2.2 billion devices; up to 45 million devices are online at the same time. Founded in 2005 in Germany, TeamViewer is a publicly held company listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, employing about 1,000 people around the world.
Make sure you take part, register now.
What can we do for you?
We are looking forward to your contact.