Register for our Webinar 4/4: Boost M365 Adoption and Security Management with Quest Software
Prianto CEE Webinar Series 4/4 at 11 a.m. on Thursday, 13th August
We cordially invite you to our Prianto CEE webinar series in July-August, 2020.
1/4. Simplified Database Management and Cloud Migration – 11 a.m. on 2nd July, 2020
2/4. Migrate More Users and Applications to Cloud and Elevate Hybrid Security – 11.00 a.m. on 16th July
3/4. One Identity Privileged Access Management for SQL Sources – 11 a.m. on 30th July
4/4. Boost M365 Adoption and Security Management with Quest Software -11 a.m. on 13th August
Simply choose the webinar you are interested in or take part in all of them and win one of our cool presents.*
4/4. Boost M365 Adoption and Security Management with Quest Software
Quest | Microsoft Platform Management
Mathew is a Pre-Sales Manager at Quest Software, where he leads the Microsoft Platform Management technical engagements with the Quest Partner network covering the Sub-Saharan Africa region.
Mathew has worked in various roles in IT for over 20 years with a focus on Microsoft's platforms.
Quest is the go-to software vendor for everything Microsoft. With Quest, you have one partner and one set of Office 365 solutions to address all your migration, management and security needs — across Azure AD, Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online and Teams. Whether you’re just migrating to the cloud or need help protecting all the data in it. With Quest, you can move all your workloads to Office 365 with little to no disruption to end users; reduce the time, clicks and scripts to manage your cloud; extend your existing security and compliance framework to your ever-evolving Office 365 environment; gain comprehensive data backup and recovery to protect against known and unknown problems.
Office 365 Migration Solution
Office 365 tenant-to-tenant
Simply and securely consolidate and migrate O365 tenants for Azure AD, Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams with a SaaS-based migration solution.
• Discover associated data prior to migration
• Migrate or consolidate while preserving data
• Maintain complete coexistence
• Provide a complete approach to tenant migration with near-zero impact
Quickly migrate SharePoint content, lists, libraries, user permissions and Lotus Notes applications to SharePoint Online.
• Pre-migration discovery
• Migrate libraries, lists and more
OneDrive for Business
Migrate to OneDrive for Business from local file shares, Google Drive, Box and Dropbox while keeping users working.
• Pre-migration planning
• Easily move and reorganize content
• Manage permissions and licenses
If you’re planning a Teams migration, Quest can get you there. Whether you're migrating Teams from one Office 365 tenant to another or getting content out of file shares, Box, Dropbox and Google Drive, we can easily move your data with minimal disruption to the business.
• Content discovery
• Pre- and post-migration assessments
• Tenant-to-tenant migration
• File system migration
Migrate to Exchange Online from on-premises Exchange mailboxes and public folders, Outlook PSTs, third-party email archives, Google Gmail and Lotus Notes.
• Pre-migration discovery
• Migrate mailboxes, public folders, PSTs and archives
• Complete coexistence
Office 365 management solution
Gain complete visibility into Office 365 licenses to achieve optimal utilization. By connecting your O365 tenant, On Demand License Management provides detailed license reports based on Microsoft APIs. These reports contain comprehensive and significant license information in an intuitive dashboard to help proactively manage license usage, license costs and O365 productivity.
• Review how many O365 licenses are available and to whom they are assigned.
• Determine actual utilization of Office 365 services.
• Understand the cost of un-utilized or under-utilized licenses and discover if a new licensing plan should be considered.
Get full control of Azure AD, Office 365 and hybrid AD groups across your organization — all in a single application — to mitigate security and compliance risks caused by group sprawl and access creep.
• Prevent group sprawl with creation policies
• Enable user self-service while maintaining order through a pre-selected policy framework for group creation, naming, attestation, expiration, etc.
• Easily enforce rules as groups are created via a self-service UI
Office 365 security and protection solution
Backup and recovery
Azure and Office 365 data is as susceptible to user errors, accidental deletion, corruption and malware as on-premises applications and data. The native recycle bin only keeps certain data for a limited time, while some objects cannot be recovered at all. For the most effective Office 365 recovery, both “user access” and “content” need protection.
With Quest solutions, you can protect cloud and hybrid environments with secure backups and fast, comprehensive recovery of Azure AD and Office 365 data, including Azure AD users, groups, attributes, B2B/B2C accounts and configurations, Exchange Online mailboxes, SharePoint Online content, OneDrive files and more.
• Complete backup and recovery, down to the OS level
• Difference reporting between live data and backups
• Granular or bulk restores
• Protect and recover using the latest Microsoft Graph API technologies.
Consolidate event data from on-prem and Office 365 workloads for a single view of activity across your hybrid environment. Track all configuration, user and administrator changes made in AD, Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
• Correlate identities across on premises and cloud
• Investigate incidents with responsive search and rich data visualization
• Store audit history for up to 10 years
Keep your complete Office 365 and Azure AD environment secure and compliant. Comprehensive access assessments and built-in reporting provide deep visibility into Azure resources, users, groups, permissions and much more.
• Quickly review all critical permissions and configurations
• Easily report on and gain visibility into user access
• Manage storage planning and allocation
Reduce risk, maintain compliance and take control of who can do what in SharePoint with comprehensive policy enforcement. Automatically control access privileges and usage of SharePoint features such as versioning, file upload limits, site quotas and site templates. Save time by delegating control to discrete site administrators or power users.
• Comprehensive permissions compliance
• User and admin activity audits
• Automated and delegated administration
*Additional Attraction - Epic Prizes!
We will draw 3 prizes among the participants of each webinar.
1 x Synology NAS DS220J
1 x Sennheiser HD 350 BT
1 x Google Chromecast 3 Multimedia Center
Make sure you take part, register now.
What can we do for you?
We are looking forward to your contact.