Quest On Demand ISO certification: committed to security standards
Earns ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27017:2015 and ISO/IEC 27018:2019 Certifications
IT organizations today are tasked with the responsibility of ensuring that their infrastructure, applications, services and 3rd party tools are safe, secure and adhere to industry standards. For some industries, certification is a legal or contractual requirement.
Regulators and governments worldwide count on ISO standards to help develop better regulation, knowing they have a sound basis thanks to the involvement of globally-established experts.
WHAT IS ISO?
ISO (International Standards Organization) is an independent, non-governmental organization that brings together experts to share knowledge and develop volun-tary, consensus-based, market relevant International Standards that support inno-vation and provide solutions to global challenges.
QUEST® ON DEMAND ISO CERTIFICATIONS
Based on customer requirements, our desire to establish additional trust and compliance and our commitment to continue to implement global best prac-tices, Quest partnered with ISO, KPMG, and PECB to obtain the following certifications:
- ISO/IEC 27001 — Information technology -Security techniques - Information security management systems - Requirements. This standard specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the context of the organization and requirements for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the needs of the organization.
- ISO/IEC 27017 — Information technology - Security techniques - Code of practice for information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002 for cloud services. This standard gives guidelines for information security controls applicable to the provision and use of cloud services.
- ISO/IEC 27018 — Information technology Security techniques - Code of practice for protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in public clouds acting as PII processors. This standard establishes commonly accepted control objectives, controls and guidelines for implementing measures to protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in line with the privacy principles in ISO/IEC 29100 for the public cloud computing environment.
Recognized worldwide, these stan-dards center around the establishment of an information security management system (ISMS), a framework of policies and procedures that includes all legal, physical and technical controls involved in an organization’s information risk management processes. The certification provides an independent assessment of these policies and procedures including the software engineering best practices used for Quest On Demand.
Maintaining your trust and confidence is a priority for us and by pursuing these certifications we continue to demonstrate our commitment to global best practices.
• ISO standards help develop better regulation thanks to the involvement of globally-established experts
• Certification provides an independent assessment of policies and procedures including software engineering best practices used for Quest On Demand
• On Demand certifications in security techniques displays our commitment to implementing global best practices
• Standards center around the establishment of an information security management system (ISMS), that includes all legal, physical and technical controls
ISO-CERTIFIED QUEST PRODUCTS:
- Quest On Demand Recovery
- Quest On Demand Migration
- Quest On Demand Migration for Email
- Quest On Demand Group Management
- Quest On Demand Audit